Advertisement Advertisement



Lost Keys

I have lost my keys. What can I do?

If you have lost any of the keys provided to you at the start of your tenancy, you will need to get them replaced.

Replace lost keys at any local key cutting and repair store. Generally, you can find most stores on the High Road in your local area, or do an online search for a store nearest you. Borrow keys from a flat mate.

If you cannot find a store nearest you, or prefer online shopping,
try getting replacement keys here:

Keep receipts. If you find that the keys are not properly cut you will need to return the keys to the store for resizing or reimbursement. If the key is sticky in the lock, or if it doesn't turn properly or its difficult to turn the lock with, or it feels like it may break because the lock is heavier than the key, then the key has not been cut properly, and may destroy the lock overtime.

I cant get into the house. What can I do?

If you have lost your keys whilst out, and you have returned home only to find you cannot get in, you can contact a local locksmith to assist you.

Call-outs, especially emergency call-outs, to locksmiths are expensive, and can range anywhere and upwards of £75 to £150.

Before you make a call-out to a locksmith, contact others in the house to see if they are home or will be coming home soon to let you in.

For contact details for a 24/7 Locksmith that offers competitive prices and will be at your door in 30 minutes, visit:

What you need to know:

Not every key cutting store may be able to cut your keys, either because they do not have the proper keys in stock or simply, the ability to cut it to size. Try a few stores in your local area if at first you don't succeed.

Whenever you leave the property unattended, you must lock all the doors and windows and turn on the burglar alarm  (if fitted).

You should tell us if the property is going to be empty for more than seven consecutive days.

Arrive Homes are not liable for any burglary, intrusion or theft caused. You are responsible for your own contents insurance.

Need Further Assistance?

To report any damage or need for repairs, please provide a full description of the maintenance issue when filling in your online Maintenance Report form.

Once you have submitted a report, an Arrive Homes representative will be in contact with you shortly.